Once you have placed your order, it’s an easy process.
- Decide what you want to be on the label (logo, verbiage, colors, any other artwork, etc.)
- Gather any digital files you may need such as your logo or any other artwork you wish to have incorporated. We prefer to work that is vector based such as .eps files from Adobe Illustrator. If you can’t obtain vector based art, a high resolution .tif or .jpg will work as well, although these are less flexible.
- Contact the graphics department at: email@example.com or 800.437.4996 to discuss layout and address any other questions you may have. You may also send your digital files to the above listed email address.
- You’ll receive a digital proof. Review and approve or reply with corrections.
- Once your proof is approved, all you have to do is sit back and wait for your custom labels to arrive
- Once your labels arrive, place them on your coasters, directly over any existing label.