Restaurant Paging & Communication Solutions
- eBook: 2014 Speed of Service Report
- eBook: Managing the Front Door for a Better Guest Experience
- eBook: The Millennial Mindset
- eBook: The Power of Instant Feedback
- eBook: The Value of Technology
- eBook: The Evolution of Cell Phone and Paging Systems
- eBook: Can You Grow Efficiency and Customer Satisfaction?
- eBook: Profitable Restaurants Turn More Tables
- Check Point Survey: Alondra Hot Wings
- On Cue Waitlist App: Alondra Hot Wings
- Table Tracker: Mia's
- Table Tracker: Jason's Deli
- Guest Paging: Loveland Breakfast Club
- Staff Paging: Boss Hogg's Restaurant
Long Range Systems offers a wide selection of wireless paging, communication equipment for restaurants and services designed to make your restaurant more profitable. Since 1993, we have been the leader in restaurant paging by listening to the needs of our customers. In fact, several of our products have been created from ideas submitted by customers like you. At LRS, we partner with you to help your restaurant grow.
Showing 17–17 of 17 results
TX-7470-C232 Interface Transmitter
If you are developing application software and would like to interface with a paging system, the T7470-C232 is just what you need. It’s packed with all the features of the Freedom Transmitter (excluding cell phone messaging) without a keypad. Everything is downloadable via an C232 port.
The T7470-C232 is compatible with Coaster Call, Service Pager, AdverTeaser pagers, Lobster Call and our alphanumeric pagers.