From the day our doors opened in 1993, Long Range Systems (LRS) has been the innovator of onsite communication systems. In 1995, we invented the popular coaster guest pager and now provide more pagers than anyone else. We also offer over 35 other products designed to help full-service and fast casual restaurants streamline operations, improve service and increase sales every day.
Based in Addison, Texas we are an international company with sales/service offices throughout the world. We constantly listen to the needs of our customers and develop new products based on those needs. Not only do we provide the highest quality, most durable products on the market, we also offer exclusive products and services no other company can.
We were the first to offer: Lifetime warranty plans for peace-of-mind;* anti-theft system for reducing lost pagers; Auto locating for finding missing pagers; and Cell Phone Paging to reduce pager loss and provide better customer service.
As the innovation leader, we own several key patents in the wireless and RF fields and continually strive to revolutionize the way business is done.
Awards & Recognition:
- 1st Place – 2004 Excellence in Design – Computer/Electronics/Communications, Issued by Appliance Manufacturer – appliancedesign.com
- 2003 California Restaurant Association’s Innovator of the Year – Technology
- 2009 Western Foodservice Hospitality Expo – People’s Choice Award 2nd Runner Up – Most Innovative Product – Key Call, voted on by attendees
“One thing that really tipped me over the edge to LRS was the fact that the representative talked about her product and didn’t waste my time bad mouthing the competitors as another company did. She answered my questions, worked within a tight budget and was extremely patient with the process I had to go through to purchase the system. I was very impressed with LRS and the service I have received.”
— Debra Munson, Children’s Pastor, Springs of Life Foursquare Church
- First Coaster Pager (Patented) 1995
- First Stack-Charging System (Patented) 1995
- First Anti-Theft System for Pagers 1996
- First Electronic Comment Card 1997 (Patented)
- First Low-Cost Seating System 1997
- First Cell-Phone Paging System 1999 (Patented)
- First RF Reprogrammable Server Pager 2001
- First Fast Casual Receiver 2002 (Patented)
- First Fast Casual Table Locator 2002 (Patented)
- First Curbside/To-Go Paging System 2002
- First Blue Coaster Pager 2002
- First Lobster Pager for Guests 2003 (Patented) 2003
- First Trivia Game Pager 2004 (Patented) 2004
- First Sombrero-Shaped Pager 2004 (Patented) 2004
- First Horseshoe-Shaped Pager 2004 (Patented) 2004
- First Cactus-Shaped Pager 2004 (Patented) 2004
- First Tire-Shaped Pager 2004 (Patented) 2004
- First Pizza-Shaped Pager 2004 (Patented) 2004
- First Fish-Shaped Pager 2004 (Patented) 2004
- First Crab-Shaped Pager 2004 (Patented) 2004
- First Network-based Transmitter with integrated guest paging, cell phone paging, table and seating management and wait list management 2004
- Automated Call-Ahead Seating
We also offer 24/7 technical support and outstanding warranties to all of our customers.
*When enrolled in EasyCare